I got out my gloves, scarves, and hats out this week – it’s officially winter in my mind! One more month until winter break, and I can hardly wait. And there’s also Thanksgiving next week. . . time’s just flying by. The good: I’m back on track with my books this week! The bad: I just finished my last jar of peanut butter. Ugh.
Sophiesphere / My posts for the week.
- I reviewed To Ride Pegasus by Anne McCaffrey for Sci-Fi Month. It was a fast-paced and solid science fiction read, and I can’t wait to read the next book in the series!
- I reviewed Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin for Nonfiction November and felt inspired.
Blogosphere / Posts that caught my eye in the book blogging world.
- Racquel and Sharon at The Book Barbies shared their top ten books for romance beginners.
- Sana at Artsy Musings of a Bibliophile made a cool flow diagram of her top ten books for starters in YA science fiction.
- Christine at Readerly Musings reminisced about the American Girls series and informed her readers of the impending retirement of the Molly and Emily dolls.
- Rachel at Parajunkee showed results from a recent book blogger survey.
- Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner pondered over one of the hardest bookish questions she has to answer.
Papersphere / The catch-all for all other paper or book-related news I found interesting.
- Here’s an entire alphabet photographed on butterfly wings. Yes, bask in the beauty.
- Cute drawings of and quotes from authors.
- I’d totally fall head over heels for any guy that gives me a line from this generator. #wordnerd
- “Selfie” is officially in the dictionary, guys! Now I don’t feel so bad for using it.
- . . . and “selfie” is so much better than “listicle”, which has also been added. I can make so many (more) inappropriate comments with the latter word.
How was your week? Did you find anything interesting in your self/blog/paperspheres that you want to share? Let me know!