Week Day, everyone! I recently created a NetGalley account and (maybe you’ve already noticed) I went a bit crazy with requesting shtuff. So, uh, the Rewind Challenge is going well, right? But I’m liking the ones I’ve requested and read so far, so that’s always good!
♥ PB NEWS ♥
- I mini-reviewed the next two books in Gary Paulsen’s Brian’s Saga series… so good!
- I loved The Martian by Andy Weir, a sci-fi survival story with lots of math and humor.
- I talked about how having a favorite author gives me a strong sense of self.
♥ LOCAL NEWS ♥
- Chrys @ Oh, Chrys! talked about the kind of prose she loves a while back. Beautiful writing and great points.
- Gillian @ Writer of Wrongs celebrated Bookentines by sharing her awesome fanart of YA couples… SO CUTE.
- Jen @ Pop! Goes the Reader showed off a gorgeous historical romance cover collection with a color gradient and everything… so much eye candy!
- Katie @ Doing Dewey kicked off Literary Love 2014 with 5 reasons everyone should pick up a book. Check out her blog for more book love!
- Lesley @ Books and Beautiful World explained a pigeon dating game she’s been obsessed with. Cutest and creepiest dating game ever? Definitely. (But I’m waiting for the squirrel version!)
- Nikki @ The Paper Sea explained how to pick up a bookish date with some pretty awesome pick-up lines. (Here are more pick-up lines over at I Read & Tell!)
♥ WORLD NEWS ♥
- Huffington Post’s 11 reasons to date a bookworm. You know you want to!
- If you don’t know Juliette Tang and haven’t seen her amazing bookish photos, now you do. You’re welcome.
Do you have any interesting news that you want to share? Let me know!