This week was quite eventful – I got sick one day and got better the next, and I ate a gazillion pancakes and cookies while reading and watching food-related stuff. I might have to lay off on the food books for a while! (And can you believe April is almost over??)
Sorry for the lack of news this week, and feel free to share any links or posts that you found interesting!
- I didn’t like Fever by Robin Cook at all. The characters and the plot just killed it, ugh.
- I started a new
battlefeature of picky reader vs. picky eater showcasing food and books that I’m intimidated by. This week is Fifty Shades vs. raw oysters! 🌯
- Anya @ On Starships & Dragonwings listed 8 ways in which book blogging is like grad school. (Really from last week, but I missed it!) Great comparison and totally accurate.
- Joséphine @ Dudette Reads explained why she makes a point to read non-fiction even though she usually reads YA fiction.
- Infographic on reading habits around the world. Pretty cool seeing what readers from other countries are reading!
- Seventeen YA books with dragons from EpicReads! *swoons* Some of my favorite authors and titles and many add-to-TBR-list books. ❤
Do you have any interesting news that you want to share? Let me know!