Oops, sorry for the delay! I’m out of town this weekend and am a bit jet-lagged and sleep-deprived, and I’m in the wrong time zone. In other news: I bought a rotisserie chicken for myself today. Mmm!
- I really liked Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard because it was sooo fluffy and cheesy ugh. ❤
- I really enjoyed Year of No Sugar by Eve O. Schaub for the incredible premise and the informal narrative.
- I got tagged to talk about my reading habits. Tagging y’all!
- Alison @ The Cheap Reader posted about SYNC, a program that gives away audiobooks.
- Asti @ Oh,The Books! talked about coming up with new feature ideas for book bloggers.
- Cayce @ Fighting Dreamer listed 10 reasons why you should read The Humans by Matt Haig. YES. Because this is a book that everyone should read, seriously.
- Kelly @ Stacked discussed how “reading” is defined.
- Mitchii @ Aeropapers revealed the book blogging trends that she hasn’t done yet.
- Stefanie @ So Many Books was exasperated by the fact that people don’t respect the book anymore. What happened to the days when people left you alone when you have a book in your hands?
- Chipotle is featuring essays of influential writers on its restaurant packaging.
- Disney’s trailer for Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Ahhhhh!
- Nonprofit Water is Life created a book that can purify water.
Do you have any interesting news that you want to share? Let me know!