I’ve been so productive this week that it’s scary – I officially joined my permanent lab and started reading papers and taking notes and preparing binders for all the different projects my boss is involved in; I worked out and went out running at 7AM when it’s not super hot; I planned weekend trips to see my girlfriends; I bought furniture; and I wrote blog posts! (This won’t last, I can just feel it…)
AND AND Nadal vs. Djokovic tomorrow at the finals for French Open! Tennis and peanut butter time. 😀
- Review: Eating Dangerously by Michael Booth & Jennifer Brown (Scary farm-to-food process, meh writing, great tips on eating safe!)
- Doubly Monthly Paper: April & May 2014
- Asti @ Oh, the Books! showcased the different covers of Erin Morgenstein’s The Night Circus. All of them are BEAUTIFUL.
- Bec @ Readers In Wonderland shared strategies that keep her on track with reading and blogging.
- Ellice @ Paper Riot loved The One Plus One by JoJo Moyes so much that “it broke [her] heart and then made it explode with happiness.” I’ve heard so many good things about JoJo Moyes books, and I’m glad this one lived up to Ellice’s expectations!
- Kelley @ Oh, the Books! created a “Which YA Fantasy Heroine Archetype Are YOU?” quiz – I’m a mystery girl! What are you? 🙂
- Kelly @ Effortlessly Reading introduced Hungry by H.A. Swain through tantalizing food pictures and quotes. Can’t wait to read this!
- Lesley @ Books and Beautiful World recommended She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgewick and thought that it was a “great, fun adventure through a world full of coincidence.”
- Meg @ Adrift on Vulcan responded to the recent Slate.com article about adults reading YA.
- Book girls. ❤
- Margaret Atwood’s MaddAddam trilogy is being adapted for HBO! I really need to read her books soon, haha.
- Matt Haig listed 10 reasons to read YA in response to the aforementioned Slate.com article.
- Want your name in George R.R. Martin’s next book? Here’s how!
Do you have any interesting news that you want to share? Let me know!