So I had to push a REFRESH button on myself after the last few weeks because I was getting bogged down again by shtuff. I had an unplanned week of non-training for my half marathon (*gulps*) and it felt like all my plans unraveled after that – I didn’t read and write as often, kind of gave up on eating healthy, just lazed in bed doing nothing when I got home after work. Has anything similar happened to you before? I’m trying to kick myself into shape again by simplifying my schedule and time blocking more, so crossing my fingers that I can stay injury-free and demotivation-free as I run/work!
- REVIEW: Small Blessings by Martha Woodroof
- REVIEW: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- REVIEW: Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
- REVIEW: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Amber @ Books of Amber created an epic guide to space reads.
- Ashley @ Nose Graze asked if those romance companion series get too ridiculous. Love/hate relationship indeed!
- Bec @ Readers in Wonderland advised on how to start a book blog in 5 steps. Hilarious! 😀
- Cait @ Paper Fury made an author memory game! How well do you know your authors?
- Janet @ Dear Author discussed heroism in romance in a fascinating and insightful post. This is a must read!
- Meg @ Adrift on Vulcan introduced the age of animated covers. I had a Harry Potter moment while reading this! Can’t wait until all the physical book covers become like this in another few decades. 😉
- Niji @ Niji Feels talked about having a capsule bookshelf. I’m such a big fan of capsule wardrobes (like this!) that I’m so glad Niji brought up the idea of applying it to our bookshelves!
- DIY invisible bookends!!! I’m sure you can make this without tearing out the pages if you feel like you’d die a little bit inside by doing so…
- I totally want this coloring book for adults! It’s like zentangle without the effort, haha.
- Spoilers in Games of Thrones finale… #struggles.